For one crust 36x28 cm (bake two or three): for 26 cm half
- 10 egg whites (5)
- 10 tablespoons sugar (5)
- 4 tablespoons sharp flour (2)
- 1/2 bag of baking powder (1/4)
- 200 g roasted hazelnuts (coarsely ground) (100)
2. Variant 26 cm
For one crust
- 4 egg whites
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons ground plasma biscuits
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3-4 tablespoons hazelnuts (roasted, coarsely ground)
For cream: (for 26 cm half)
- 20 egg yolks (10)
- 15 tablespoons sugar (7)
- 3 vanilla puddings (1.5)
- 2 sweet sour cream puddings (1)
- 1.5 liters of milk (7.5 dl)
- 250 g margarine (150)
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar (2-3)
- 250 g cooking chocolate (125)
- 300 ml sweet sour cream (150)
More: for 26 cm half
- 400 g nutella (200)
- 500 g plasma biscuits (250)
- 150 ml milk for dipping biscuits (100)
For decoration: for 26 cm half
- 700 ml sweet sour cream 350
- 2 bags of vanilla whipped cream 1
- 300 ml of milk 150
Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whisk the egg whites until stiff, gradually adding sugar. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and coarsely ground roasted hazelnuts (in a blender) and mix by hand into the egg whites. Pour the mixture into a large paper-lined tray (36 × 28 cm) 26 cm and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Combine 20 10 egg yolks with sugar, mixing with a wire, add pudding powder and some 200 ml of 100 liters of 1.5 liters of 7.5 dl and put the rest in a suitable pot on the stove to boil. Cook the mixture of egg yolks and pudding and cook the cream over a moderate heat, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, until it thickens.
In another pot, separate half of the cream with a ladle while it is still hot, and add the chocolate broken into cubes. Stir to melt and combine well, leave to cool well.
Make the softened margarine with a mixer with powdered sugar, then add half to the cooled yellow cream and half to the chocolate cream.
Finally, manually mix the whipped sweet cream into both creams
Place the first crust on the appropriate tray. Coat it with half of the nutella.
Spread half of the yellow vanilla cream on the nutella.
Arrange half of the plasma biscuits dipped in milk.
Spread half of the chocolate cream on the biscuit.
Put another crust and repeat the whole procedure once more to consume all the material.